IS THAT YOUR MOM?

 *IS THAT YOUR MOM?*

                               


Previously, a mother shared that once on her way home from work, she ran into her daughter and some of her friends.


Her daughter greeted her with a handshake and asked, "How was your day?" I merely shook my head and played along, saying that everything was good. 


I excused myself after exchanging pleasantries with her pals to get some things sorted. 


She inquired as to whether she should wait for me. I advised her to join her pals.


When she got home, the girl told her mother about the drama that ensued after they parted ways.

 "Is that your mother?" was the first question.


They couldn't believe she had shaken hands with her mother in a lighthearted manner in their presence in a public place.


The girl found their reaction humorous, so they began discussing what would have happened if they had done so. They won't even attempt it.


They told her how fortunate she was to have a mother who could play with her and converse freely with her peers.


 Even though I felt like a queen, I felt sorry for my pals who couldn't play as much with their parents.


So with whom will they express their problems? In whom do they confide?


 What will your child say about you in public if your child is asked to give a review of you?

I am pastor E O Gabriel 

A very blessed morning.

*#Saveourteens.*

*#Parentingtips.*

*#Familyrelationshipactivator.*

0732038865

egwugabrieloko@gmail.com    

*N:B*. *Always share*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVOLVE OR DISSOLVE 2 AND DO YOU HAVE A TEMPLATE?

DIVINE RELOCATION

THE SEA IS NOT FULL