WHO ARE YOUR CHILDREN HANGING OUT WITH?

 *WHO ARE YOUR CHILDREN HANGING OUT WITH?*                             


I returned home a little late recently as I navigated my way through the hood to my residence. I noticed a group of young boys in a corner.

 

I was truly wondering what was going on when my nose was drawn to something. 


I shook my head at the realization that they were doing drugs. It's heartbreaking. very sad.


A handful of them reside in that neighborhood, but others do not; it's more like a meeting spot for them. I'm just curious how they got to this position.

 

Did their parents know where they were, who they were hanging out with, and what they were doing? These young folks did not begin yesterday. It happens gradually.

 

Then I wonder why a child would be out at that time of the day, doing what exactly? It's astonishing how parents don't care about their children's friends.

 

We are social beings, and we will undoubtedly interact with others. That is how God created us.


The teenage years are a time of identity formation. A time of self-discovery now is the time when young people define themselves. In order to find their position, they identify with people from many walks of life.

 

That is why it is your responsibility as parents to assist children in discovering themselves.


If you see a young person interacting with the wrong crowd, just know that they have no idea who they are.


Everything, even how to choose friends, can be learned. They may make mistakes if they are not taught. Don't just assume they should know; do your due diligence.

 

Find out who their buddies are. Remember that whoever walks with the wise will become wise himself, whereas whoever walks with fools will be destroyed. Evil communication, in the same way, corrupts good morals.


I am pastor E O Gabriel 

A very blessed morning.

*#Saveourteens.*

*#Parentingtips.*

*#Familyrelationshipactivator.*

+254732038865

egwugabrieloko@gmail.com 

*N:B*. Always share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVOLVE OR DISSOLVE 2 AND DO YOU HAVE A TEMPLATE?

DIVINE RELOCATION

THE SEA IS NOT FULL