I SHALL NOT DIE

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                


*I SHALL NOT DIE*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  12 October 2023*


SCRIPTURE: I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD - *Psalms 118:17*


In the Text above, the Psalmist declared that he shall not die but live, we need to understand his declaration. 


He was not saying he was going to live in this world forever because it is appointed unto men once to die - *Hebrews 9:27*


Methuselah, the oldest man who ever lived, died.


Lazarus who was raised from the grave by our Lord Jesus Christ eventually died. 


If Jesus tarries, everyone will die.


*Let us therefore understand the declaration of the Psalmist. He was saying:*


*(1)* I will not die Young.


The Lord said with long liyfe will I satisfy him - *Psalms 91:16*


*(2)* I will die full of Years.


The Bible says, then Abraham gave up the Ghost and died at a Good Old age, an Old man and full of Years - *Genesis 25:8*


*(3)* I will not die Shamefully.  


Samson died shamefully. He died in the Camp of his enemies -  *Judges 16:30*


*(4)* I will not die tragically. 


Korah and his company died tragically - *Numbers 16:32*


*(5)* I will not die Painfully. 


Judas Iscariot died a Painful death, he hanged himself - *Matthew 27:5*


*(6)* I will die Peacefully - *Psalms 37:37*


*(7)* I will die the death of the Righteous - *Numbers 23:10*


*With this Understanding, we can define how our end in Life will be.*


*Prayer:*

Father, I will end Peacefully and die the death of the Righteous in Jesus Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOUR INWARD MAN - Part 1

NO MORE DELAY - Part 1

ENLARGEMENT WITHOUT STRUGGLES