COVENANT OF HIS PRESENCE

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                      


*COVENANT OF HIS PRESENCE*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  18 November 2023*


SCRIPTURE: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen - *Matthew 28:20*


After the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Last Command was, 'Go ye into all the world and Preach the Gospel,' with the assurance of His Presence.


He said, I am with you always.


*What does it mean?*


*(1)* It means when you look round and can't see anyone, He is saying I am with you - *John 5:7, Hebrews 13:5*


Men whom you have helped may have deserted you, He is saying I am with you - *Colossians 4:14, 2 Timothy 4:10*


*(2)* When your friends suddenly become your enemies, He is saying I am with you to turn their Counsel into foolishness - *2 Samuel 15:31*


*(3)* When your spouse wishes you dead, He is saying I am with you to Preserve you. 

Job's wife said to him Curse God and die - *Job 2:9, Psalms 140:1*


*(4)* When you face the Storms of Life, I am with you to Still your Storms - *Mark 4:35-41*


Because I am the Prince of Peace - *Isaiah 9:6*


*(5)* When you face battles that you can't see and you can't explain, I am with you as a man of war to make your battles to cease - *Exodus 15:3, Psalms 46:9*


*(6)* When you come face to face with death, I am with you to turn death to Life *Psalms 23:4*


*(7)* When you are weak and discouraged, I am with you to Strengthen and encourage you - *2 Samuel 3:1, 2 Samuel 3:39, 1 Kings 19:1-4*


*(8)* When you are in a fiery furnace, I am with you as the fourth man to enable you walk through unhurt - *Daniel 3:25*


*(9)* When you are sick and sick unto death, I am with you to turn your Sickness unto Health because I am the Lord that heals - *Exodus 15:26*


*(10)* When you finish your Assignment on Earth, I am with you to take you to your Eternal home and crown you - *John 14:3 ; 2 Timothy 4:7-8*


*What happens when the Lord is with you?*


*(1)* Heaven over you is opened.


*(2)* You will enjoy Angelic Assistance. 


God will give Charge to His Angels to keep you in all your ways.


*Prayer:*

Father, Please don't leave me alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOUR INWARD MAN - Part 1

NO MORE DELAY - Part 1

ENLARGEMENT WITHOUT STRUGGLES