FRUITFUL AT OLD AGE

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                        


   *FRUITFUL AT OLD AGE*


*By Pastor E O Gabrie l 08 November 2023*


SCRIPTURE: They shall still bring forth fruit in Old Age; They shall be fat and flourishing - *Psalms 92:14*


*A Study of the Patriarch of Old teaches us that our Old Age is meant to be of blessing to all, Particularly our children.*


When Isaac was Old, he called his son Esau and said to him I don't know the day of my death, 'take your weapons and go to the field and take some venison. And make a Meal such as I love that I may eat and my Soul will bless you' - *Genesis 27:1-4*


At this Material time, Isaac was very great and had Possessions of flocks, Possessions of herbs and great Store of Servants - *Genesis 26:13-14*


*Therefore, Isaac's request for a Meal from Esau his son was not out of lack, but for a release of father's Blessing.*


*Consequently, Parents are not meant to be a burden to their children because of Old Age.*


Our Anchor Text above says those who are Planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of God. They shall still bring forth fruits at Old Age.


*We are saved to be Assets to our children even at Old Age.*


*Prayer:*

Father, I will not be a burden to my children all the days of my Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOUR INWARD MAN - Part 1

NO MORE DELAY - Part 1

ENLARGEMENT WITHOUT STRUGGLES