YOUR PLACE OF PURPOSE IS YOUR PLACE OF PARTNERSHIP

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                         


*YOUR PLACE OF PURPOSE IS YOUR PLACE OF PARTNERSHIP*

 

 *By Pastor E O Gabriel  22 January 2024*


SCRIPTURE: And Elijah said, As the Lord of Hosts liveth, before whom I Stand, I will surely shew myself unto him today - *1 Kings 18:15*


*Every man is born for a Purpose, but unfortunately, not everyone will discover his or her Purpose in life.*


*Everyone who discovers his Purpose and remains in it, will enjoy Divine Partnership.*


Elijah confidently declared, '... As the Lord lives before whom I stand.' 


He was saying since I am in my Place of Purpose as a Prophet in Israel, I have the backing of the Lord for whatever I say or do.


Elijah was in his Place of Purpose, therefore God confirmed his words by shutting the windows of Heaven for three and a half years - *James 5:17*


The Bible says concerning Samuel that he grew and the Lord was with him and did let any of his words fall to the Ground - *1 Samuel 3:19*


Samuel was operating in his Purpose as a Prophet in Israel and he enjoyed Divine Partnership.


Joshua stepped into his God Ordained Purpose and God Promised to Partner with him - *Joshua 1:5*


*Therefore, everyone in his God Ordained Purpose has nothing to fear because God is Partnering with him.*


*Consequently, we should always desire to be in our Place of Purpose to enjoy  Divine Partnership and Hope of a Glorious tomorrow.*


*Prayer:* Father, Please help me to discover and remain in my God Ordained Purpose to enjoy Your backing all the days of my life in Jesus Christ mighty name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOUR INWARD MAN - Part 1

NO MORE DELAY - Part 1

ENLARGEMENT WITHOUT STRUGGLES