BREAKTHROUGHS: OUR RESPONSIBILITY

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                        


*BREAKTHROUGHS: OUR RESPONSIBILITY*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  16 February 2024*


SCRIPTURE: I am the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do Nothing - *John 15:5*


Yesterday, we highlighted the three Major Stages of Breakthroughs. 


This therefore demands some responsibilities from us. 


Let us take a look at some of them:


*(1)*  Keep making efforts.


  • Pharez kept trying without result.


• Paul, the Apostle said I Press on -  *Philippians 3:13*


*(2)* Refuse to give up in spite of no result.


• Having no result does not make you a failure, but giving up without result is accepting defeat. 


• Pharez refused to give up.

 

*(3)* Patiently expect the Breakthroughs.


• Pharez waited until the way was opened. 


• Job said, all the days of my  Appointed Time will I wait till my Change comes - *Job 14:14*


*(4)* Be Grateful when it comes.


• Gratitude alters the Altitude for Good - *Psalms 92:1*


*(5)* Sustain it 


• Breakthrough is sustained by what gives the Breakthrough; keep doing what you did to get the Breakthrough.


• Our lives are a Series of Breakthroughs. 


*Therefore, let us maintain a Good Relationship with the God of Breakthroughs, without Him we can do Nothing.*


*Prayer:*

Father, Please Strengthen me for Unusual Breakthroughs in Life in Jesus Christ Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVOLVE OR DISSOLVE 2 AND DO YOU HAVE A TEMPLATE?

DIVINE RELOCATION

THE SEA IS NOT FULL