HOLD FAST

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                        


             *HOLD FAST*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  17 February 2024*


SCRIPTURE: But that which ye have already hold fast till I come - *Revelation 2:25*


Life is not a smooth ride. Things don't always turn out the way we expect them to, in spite all efforts.


Job was a Perfect man with zero Tolerance for evil and wickedness, yet, Life was very unfair to him. He suffered the worst of things in Life.


He came to the Understanding that man is born unto troubles - *Job 5:7*


Yet, he refused to give up on God despite the Counsel from his wife to do so.


Job said unequivocally that 'all the days of my appointed time will I wait till my Change comes - *Job 14:14*


It was recorded for us that in all his troubles, he did not sin nor Charge God foolishly - *Job 1:22*


Job held fast what he had already.


*What did he hold fast?*


*(1)* God 


• He refused to allow his troubles separate him from the Love of God.


*(2)* His Confidence in God.


• He said I know my Redeemer lives.


*(3)* The Promises of God - *Job 14:14*


*(4)* His Integrity. 


• He said till I die I will not remove my Integrity from me - *Job 27:5*


*(5)* His Hope of Eternity in Christ.


*What are the results of holding fast?*


*(1)* His latter End was better than the former. 


*(2)* He enjoyed Multiple Restorations.


*(3)* He ended Peacefully.


*(4)* His Life became a Memorial.


*(5)* His Relevance is Unending.


*Prayer:* 

Father, in the Name of Jesus, Please help me to hold fast to all that I have already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVOLVE OR DISSOLVE 2 AND DO YOU HAVE A TEMPLATE?

DIVINE RELOCATION

THE SEA IS NOT FULL