O LORD DELIVER ME!

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                       


  *O LORD DELIVER ME!*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  12 March 2024*


SCRIPTURE: I waited Patiently for the LORD; And He inclined unto me, and heard my cry - *Psalms 40:1*


'O Lord Deliver me' seemed to be the cry of David when he Patiently waited for the Lord. 


*What is deliverance?*

*It is simply getting help in a trouble you can't handle your own.* 


David was in trouble which he couldn't handle on his own. 


*The horrible pit and the miry clay, represent troubled situations.*


The Bible says, the Righteous cry and the Lord heareth and delivereth them out of all their troubles - *Psalms 34:17*


*What happens when a man is Delivered?*


*(1)* He will be out of his trouble - *Psalms 40:2*


*(2)* He will be Positioned where he can't sink.


David said he set my feet upon the Rock - *Psalms 40:2*


*(3)* His Progress will be Unhindered.


David said he established my goings - *Psalms 40:2*


*(4)* He will sing a New Song.


David said he has put a New Song in my mouth - *Psalms 40:3*


*(5)* He will reasons to Praise God - *Psalms 40:3*


*(6)*  His Testimonies will cause many to fear - *Psalms 40:3*


*(7)* Many shall come to Christ through his Deliverance. 


Many will say his God will be my God.


*Qualifications for Deliverance?*


*(1)* Being Born Again - *Job 8:20*


*(2)* Prayer - *Psalms 40:1; Psalms 34:17*


*(3)* Waiting Patiently - *Psalms 40:1*


*The Lord who delivered David out of his trouble will deliver everyone who call unto Him.*


*Prayer:*

Father, Please arise and deliver me out of all my troubles in Jesus Christ Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOUR INWARD MAN - Part 1

NO MORE DELAY - Part 1

ENLARGEMENT WITHOUT STRUGGLES