OVERWHELMING CHALLENGES

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                        


*OVERWHELMING CHALLENGES*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  02 March 2024*


SCRIPTURE: From the end of the Earth will I cry unto thee, When my heart is overwhelmed: Lead me to the rock that is higher than I - *Psalms 61:2*


*Often times, we face Overwhelming Challenges that threatens our Faith in God and tempts us to go back in fear.*


When the children of Israel came out of Egypt, they were overwhelmed because they were being Pursued by the Egyptian Army and ahead of them was the Red sea. They were so overwhelmed that returning to Egypt became appealing to them.


The Psalmist said, they increased that trouble me, many are they that rise up against me - *Psalms 3:1*


David said this when his son, Absalom, rose up against him and his trusted friends like Ahithophel rose against him. David the Giant Killer, had to flee and many said of him there is no help for him - *Psalms 3:2*


He said fearfulness and trembling are come upon me and horror has overwhelmed me - *Psalms 55:5*


His heart was overwhelmed - *Psalms 61:2*


*What is the way out?*

*Two things are highly important at a time like this:*


*(1)* Fear Not - *Exodus 14:13*


*(2)* Go forward - *Exodud 14:15;  Psalms 61:2*


*Present Challenges become Testimonies only by going forward.*


*Prayer:*

Father, Please when my Heart is overwhelmed, help me to Overcome my fears and go forward with You in Jesus Christ Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOUR INWARD MAN - Part 1

NO MORE DELAY - Part 1

ENLARGEMENT WITHOUT STRUGGLES