BE STILL

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                          


                 *BE STILL*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  09 May 2024*


SCRIPTURE: Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the Earth - *Psalm 46:10*


*One of the benefits of Protecting our Peace is the Privilege to experience God's intervention in our affairs.*


God said, "Be Still and know I am God. I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the Earth."


When the Israelites came out of Egypt and the Army of Egypt began to Pursue them, they were troubled and fearful and began to blame the Leadership. Moses counselled them to fear not, Stand Still, and see the Salvation of the Lord - *Exodus 14:13*


Thereafter, we saw the Lord do what He had never done before, He opened the Red Sea. 


*Whenever we lose our Peace, we are likely going to lose the Great Intervention of God in our affairs.*


*Similarly, we need the Peace of God to hear God's small voice.*


Three kings came to Elisha to know the Mind of God concerning their Plan to battle the Moabites. 


Elisha saw the King of Israel who feared not the Lord, and he was angry and lost his Peace. Therefore, he could not hear anything from the Lord. Elisha had to call for a Minstrel  for his Peace to return. 


Thereafter, he was able to access and declare the Mind of God - *2 Kings 4:11-16*


*We need the Calmness of Mind to relate effectively with God, who is the Prince of Peace.*


*Prayer:*

Father, in the Name of Jesus, Please help me to Protect my Peace so as not to miss your Intervention in my affairs in Jesus Christ Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVOLVE OR DISSOLVE 2 AND DO YOU HAVE A TEMPLATE?

DIVINE RELOCATION

THE SEA IS NOT FULL