HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                         


*HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  18 May 2024*


SCRIPTURE: And he said unto me, My Grace is Sufficient for thee: for my Strength is made Perfect in Weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather Glory in my Infirmities, that the Power of Christ may rest upon me - *2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬*


Paul, an Apostle of Grace, had a thorn in his flesh. He Prayed thrice but had no Positive Change. God said to him, "My Grace is Sufficient for thee." 


*Prayer is Good and Powerful.*


The effectual fervent Prayer of a Righteous man avails much - *James 5:16*


But from the above, Prayer alone is not Sufficient in Life. 


Money is Good and answers all things - *Ecclesiastes 10:19*


Money fails and is not Sufficient. 


Intellectualism is Good and Profitable, but in the race of Life, it is not Sufficient - *Ecclesiastes 9:11*


Power is Good and Sweet but can be resisted, therefore not Sufficient to excel in Life - *Romans 13:2*


*Therefore, from the foregoing, the only thing that is Sufficient in Life is Grace, because it came by Jesus Christ* - *John 1:17*


*Therefore, it is Wisdom to grow in Grace* - *2 Peter 3:18*


*Prayer:*

Father, in the Name of Jesus, in this New Month, empower me to grow in Grace in Jesus Christ Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVOLVE OR DISSOLVE 2 AND DO YOU HAVE A TEMPLATE?

DIVINE RELOCATION

THE SEA IS NOT FULL