SEEK FOR ANOTHER REPORT

 SEED OF TRANSFORMATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

                                     

*SEEK FOR ANOTHER REPORT*


*By Pastor E O Gabriel  14 November 2023*


SCRIPTURE: Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my People, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy Prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD. And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this City out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this City for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake - *2 Kings 20:5‭-‬6*


Hezekiah the King was sick unto death. The Report came that he should set his house in order for he would die. He then turned to the wall and sought for another Report - *2 Kings 20:1-2*


*There are usually two Reports; one for the sinner while the other one is for the Righteous.*


The Bible says say ye to the Righteous it shall be well with him - *Isaiah 3:10*


*This is one Report.*


The Bible also says say ye to the Wicked it shall be ill with him - *Isaiah 3:11*


*This is another Report.*


Hezekiah walked with God in truth, with a Perfect Heart. He did that was good in the sight of God. 


When he got a Report that was meant for a sinner, he turned to God to seek for another Report that is meant for the Righteous.


In our Anchor Text, the Lord gave him another report of Healing, Deliverance and Long Life. 


*Whenever a Believer receives a Negative Report, he should turn to God and receive another Report.*


*Prayer:*

Father, Please turn around every Negative Report meant for my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOUR INWARD MAN - Part 1

NO MORE DELAY - Part 1

ENLARGEMENT WITHOUT STRUGGLES